Monday, March 23, 2009

Lazy Days in Vagator.

I'm still in Vagator. I have spent the last few days much as the few days before. Wandering aimlessly between the beach, pub and my hotel. I have become quite a regular at the bar. I find that I seem to fit in quite well there. I have been clubbing twice. The second time of which, I was told I was not allowed to sit in a chair as the Miss India contestants were about to arrive (prettier than last year but not really standing a chance internationally, I was informed by a young man with a keen interest in the competition). I went to a party last night in a field. So sat surrounded by Russians watching people dance in a bizarre assortment of clothes.
Anyhow I'm going to laze here for one more day and then travel to Panjim and do more touristy things.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a good, realxy time, anyway.

    Just to give you the contrast, here it has been nice over the weekend, but today it has been wet, (bitterly) cold and very windy.

    Enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you could end up at such a random party. I know now why I was not in the least bit concerned about you being lonely!!
    Glad you're enjoying yourself. Keep us updated. It's more entertaining than a good book. Sent us a postcard yet. Sophie loves the "big black Tomputer Auntie Vic lst us borrow while she is on holiday!"
    Loads of love, The Birds xxxxx

    ReplyDelete